Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Low Carb Snacks


Within the past few months I have found out that my body needs a ketogenic/low carb diet. In order to be successful with this it is important to know the foods that I should eat to snack wisely.

📌Celery with peanut butter
📌Hard Boiled Eggs
📌nuts
📌Ham and cheese roll ups
📌cottage cheese with fruit
📌string cheese
📌pepperoni and cheese
📌bacon slices
📌Beef or turkey jerky
📌meatballs
📌BLT wraps
📌tuna and lettuce wraps
📌cucumbers and ranch dressing
📌asparagus and bacon
📌zucchini pizza bites
📌Cauliflower and ranch dressing
📌tuna and cucumber
📌jalapeño and cream cheese poppers
📌zucchini chips
📌cucumber sandwiches
📌bacon wrapped chicken bites
📌bacon and cheddar zucchini bites
📌zucchini bites
📌philly cheesesteak peppers
📌deviled eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...