Sunday, August 6, 2017

Simple White Chili

I have been wanting to try white chili for awhile now and so my friends and I decided that we would try it out this month. It was super simple which is great since I have a cracked bone in my hand from helping a friend move. I actually prefer the white chili to the normal chili I normally make.

Ingredients

1 lb ground turkey, cooked
1 package white chili seasoning mix
1 can of cannellini beans, pinto beans, and great northern beans with the juice
1 cup of water
OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup chopped spinach, frozen

Directions:

Place ground turkey in a frying pan and allow to fully cook
While the meat is cooking spray the inside of the crock pot.
Add the beans,water, and chili mix (add spinach if you choose to add)
Let it cook on low for 8 hours
Serve while warm with cornbread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...