Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuna & Noodle Casserole

Growing up this was one of my favorite dishes that my Mom would make. To this day when I don't feel well this is my go to recipe. I still think my Mom's version of this is the best. This recipe comes in second though.



Ingredients:

2 cans of tuna
1 box of medium pasta shells
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup milk
11/2 cups frozen peas
Panko for topping

In a pot add salt and water to cook the noodles
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Add the noodles to the casserole dish.
Add the tuna, peas, cream of mushroom soup, milk to the noodles and stir to combine
Place the casserole dish into the oven and bake for 30 minutes
Take the casserole out and sprinkle panko crumbs over the top
Bake for an additional 5 minutes; take out and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...