Thursday, November 2, 2017

Meal Plan {11/1/17-11/12/17}

With the final class of 2017 in full swing 📚 it is important to make sure that my meals are planned and that they are healthy and affordable. So, if you want to try out what I am eating I am going to include my menu and I will try to add a grocery list 📝 as well for you to use.

Keep in mind this is only a dinner menu as it is the meal that if not planned I result to fast food or other things that might not be healthy or help me reach my health and wellness goals.

So here is my dinner menu 👇🏻😉
*these recipes come from Pinterest and you can look 👀 me up via 📱 Pinterest.com/katysconnectiontohealthandfitness OR Pinterest.com/ktlukefitness

Italian chicken breasts, zucchini au-gratin, pasta side
Taco soup, chips
Leftovers for two days
Turkey pepperoni pizza 🍕, wings, & salad 🥗
Taco salad 🌮 🥗
Burger night 🍔 from Cookout
Leftovers
Broccoli with cheese soup 🍲 and garlic bread

The grocery list for this meal plan 📝👇🏻

Meat Department:

Chicken drumsticks
Chicken wings
Ground turkey and beef

Refrigerated:
Turkey pepperoni
Parmesan cheese, pepper jack, Mexican cheese, Italian

Canned or Boxed:
Black beans, pinto beans
Canned veggies
Salsa
Tortilla chips
Brown sugar
Coconut oil

Spices:
Basil, oregano, chili powder

Produce:
Onion, zucchini, avocado 🥑, green onion, onion, cherry tomatoes 🍅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...