Saturday, December 9, 2017

Mexican Pizza

For this recipe I went with a low carb option, instead of using meat I used a black bean dip. One of my favorite fast food foods is the Mexican pizza from Taco Bell. This recipe turned out to be a great replacement and it was enjoyed by my friends too. This makes it a HUGE WIN!



Black Bean Dip
Corn tortillas
mild salasa
Kraft Mexican shredded cheese
2 roma tomatoes



  1. Spray a pie dish with cooking spray. Add the tortilla to the pie dish and bake in the oven at 350 degrees. The amount of time to cook the tortilla depends on if you like yours soft or a little crunchy. So keep an eye on it. I baked mine for about 3-5 minutes and flipped it over for another minute.
  2. While the tortillas are baking this is when you want to make the black bean dip.
  3. Remove the tortillas from the oven and top with the black bean dip, top with shredded cheese. Top with another tortilla. Layer with more black bean dip and cheese. Place in the oven till the cheese has melted. Top with tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and eat & enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...