Saturday, December 9, 2017

🍔National Fast Food Day🌮

This recipe is posted later than originally planned as I have been recovering from an upper respiratory infection. I am catching up with my blog posts and this is one post that I had so much fun making in the kitchen. I made these the day after national fast food day. My friends really enjoyed these recipes. We had the Mexican pizza for lunch and the cheeseburger meatloaf for dinner and they were both AMAZING. I prefer the new version of the Mexican pizza to Taco Bell and surprisingly so did my friend because it was easier to chew and cut up. A total WIN!

I am whipping up some of my favorite recipes that I enjoy out.  Before I tell you what I am whipping up in the kitchen what are some of your favorite fast foods? I would have to go with cheeseburgers 🍔, and tacos 🌮

Being from California I really love ❤️ my Mexican cuisine. So, you guessed it one of my fast food dishes to create at home is a Mexican pizza 😋 my inspiration Taco Bell 🛎 with a little bit of a twist. Check out the blog post by clicking HERE
If you like guacamole, try out this recipe by clicking HERE

Secondly, cheeseburgers 🍔 are another favorite so when browsing Pinterest I found this low carb idea 💡 and it is baking in the oven right now. I can’t wait to try this out with my friends. The recipe can be found by clicking HERE.

The best part these recipes didn’t break the bank account either which is a win for my college budget. Eating healthy and having fun in the kitchen doesn’t have to break the bank 🏦 💵 all you have to do is price around and shop on deals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...