Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day One of TurboFire


TurboFire Starting Results


Thursday was a test trial of TurboFire after completing the 21 Day Fix Extreme. I thought that it was a FUN program. The music is upbeat and the calorie burn tops my 21 Day Fix after calorie loss. Due to an injury to my left knee I had to take the workout slower than normal and sometimes modify the modifier but it was great to be back in a workout after three weeks of resting to try to recover. 

Starting results and photos will be posted tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what I can achieve with this challenge. Training for Summer is in full swing.

Before Measurements: 







Before Photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...