Sunday, March 29, 2015

Final Results from the 21 Day Fix Extreme

It is officially time to close out March and as I get ready to head into a new fitness challenge it is time to close out my 21 Day Fix Extreme results. This week I lost 0.4 lbs and my total for weightloss is 28 lbs. Mind blown with the results that I achieved.

The 21 Day Fix Extreme was definitely a challenge but one that I am glad that I tried and followed through on. It just shows that anything is possible if you just give it a try.




Now it is time to enter my results to get my FREE shirt for committing and following through with the Beachbody Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...