Monday, March 2, 2015

Week One 21 Day Fix Extreme Journey

Getting healthier is like a journey for me, one that allows me to see how it is changing my life. Each day I am consistent with workouts, with my prep work in the kitchen, & keeping my nutrition dialed in brings me the results that I want to see. I am enjoying this journey & loving it.

So this is the official first week of the 21 Day Fix Extreme---

To ensure that my week is successful, Saturday I prepped the meals for the week ahead. I have learned that with my life it is easier to reduce the temptation to eat junk food or go out to eat when my meals are prepared. All I have to do is heat them up, microwave them, or put them in the containers and enjoy.



Monday, March 2nd, 2015


Plyo Fix Extreme is the workout that kicked off my Monday morning & the week of finals for business ethics. My health is important to me, so I make sure that I schedule my workouts and block out time to get them in. I do my workouts in the morning before hitting the books for classes. I am a college student and a life coach and I love both, it is all about managing your time. Plyo Fix is my favorite workout so far with the 21 Day Fix Extreme. It is fun, upbeat, and provides a workout that leaves my legs feeling like Jell-O. I can tell I get a great workout and I look forward to seeing the results. 

Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015:

Yesterday was all about running errands, paying bills, & it was one of those days where I was busy from start to finish. So yesterday's workout was walking (& lots of it), hanging curtains and decorations around the house, and my least favorite thing to do....GROCERY SHOPPING.

Wednesday, March 4th, 2015


Today I headed back to the 21 Day Fix for an Upper body workout since I was not able to squeeze it in yesterday. My left knee is still healing so I am trying to minimize the impact on it. No idea how I hurt it but for now Extreme is on hold. Upper Fix is one of my favorite workouts because it works my arms and abs two areas that I want to tone before Summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...