Monday, June 13, 2016

Foxy Fitness {Week One}

Hey there everyone, Katy here and I just felt like sharing my journey with you all. My blog posts have been limited for the last six months and so has my fitness journey due to an injury that I sufferred in the Fall of last year. I was placed on a no fitness routine unless it meant swimming in the pool. Now that I am cleared for workouts I am back to it with my fitness and nutrition routine. It is like starting from scratch but it will be worth it in the end. 


I promised about a week ago to share my come back to fitness challenge with you all so here it goes. In the first week it was a struggle but at the same time it felt great. I truly missed my Beachbody workouts and love that I am able to be back doing them again. I joined another Beachbody Coach in her Foxy fitness challenge that uses the 21 Day Fix and the portion control system to help each of us as challengers get the results that we want. 


To end Week One I lost 2 lbs and 4 1/2 inches which completely blew my mind. While I am not focusing on the number it is great to see the numbers change and move into a positive direction. Today kicks off the second week and I cannot wait to see what I can accomplish this week. I just have to keep telling myself that this is a lifestyle change that is going to take TIME. This is not going to happen overnight and even if I do not perform as well as I did in previous rounds of the 21 Day Fix I am making progress in the right direction. I am determined that no matter what happens in the coming weeks that I am not quitting because I am worth the work and so are you. No matter how long it takes or how slow you have to go, DON'T QUIT because you have got this! If you are out there working on getting healthier and want to connect via social media for support and accountability I am here for you. One thing I have learned so far on my journey to get healthier in the last two and a half years is that it helps to have friends along the journey to talk with, even if it is just via social media. It is always nice to have others to connect with to help hold me accountable to reaching my goals and offer the same to my friends. Want to connect? Click HERE 

Hope you all have an amazing week ahead and I can't wait to share more of my journey with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...