Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tuna & Noodles

Tuna and Noodles is a recipe I will never get tired of. It's not my mom's but it is pretty delicious. When I don't feel good this is one recipe I turn to. It's simple and easy to make. Hope you all enjoy it.

Ingredients

2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
Whole wheat noodles, cooked
1 bag frozen peas, cooked & drained
1 large can of tuna, drained
Spices used: garlic powder, italian seasoning, oregano, basil, black pepper
Panko bread crumbs

Directions

1) cook pasta and peas according to package instructions
2) spray your dish with cooking spray and add the noodles to the dish; add the soup.
3) add tuna and peas to they dish. Stir to combine. This is where I added my spices and stirred again to combine.
4) top with Panko or bread crumbs and sprinkle with the seasonings above if desired.
5) Bake in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes
6) This dish is best served warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...