Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cowboy Casserole

Tonight's dinner was scheduled to be stew beef, but my friends and I ended up using a back up dish for dinner. We tried out yet another of my Pinterest pins from my ketogenic board. No complaints on this dish and everyone cleaned their plates 🙌 which is always a plus.


Ingredients

2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 yellow onion
1 package of frozen hashbrowns
4 eggs
Garlic powder, black pepper sea salt, dried parsley, Italian seasoning
4 slices turkey bacon
2 slices cheddar cheese, divided

Directions:

In a frying pan add olive oil, sliced onion and bell pepper. Saute the vegetables and than add hashbrowns. Cook until tender.
In another skillet cook bacon to your liking and set aside.
In a bowl add the eggs and whisk together. Add spices to the egg mixture.
Place potatoes and veggies in a casserole dish. Top with the bacon, egg and cheese
 Bake in the oven for 10-30 minutes at 350°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...