Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ketogenic Meatloaf

This week I am experimenting with ketogenic recipes to see if I notice a difference in how I feel. Tonight's dinner continues the keto journey and it was absolutely delicious so I wanted to share it in case others who may be following this blog might like to try it out.



Ingredients:

2 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup panko
1 egg
Salt & Pepper
2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
1/2 green bell pepper + 2 bell peppers, 3 in cut
1/2 sweet onion
Seasonings: garlic powder, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, onion powder



Directions:

Cut up bell pepper and onion. Add the hamburger meat to a large bowl and combine the ingredients.
Add in the panko, salt & pepper, Worcestershire sauce, & seasonings. Stir to combine
Add meatloaf to sliced bell pepper rings
Bake in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes to an hour.
Tip: if you have leftover meat you can add it a meatloaf pan that is sprayed with cooking spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...