Monday, March 20, 2017

Slow Cooker Sausage, Potatoes, & Cabbage

My friends and I have some leftover cabbage from St. Patrick's Day so I headed over to Pinterest for some inspiration for a simple recipe that can use up the cabbage and is simple to make. I can't wait to try this recipe out because it smells so good.

Ingredients:
  • red potatoes, sliced
  • 1 yellow onion, diced
  • 14 oz turkey kielbasa, sliced
  • 1 cup of chicken broth
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • 2 tbsp apple cider
  • 2 tbsp ground mustard
  • salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
  1. Add the vegetable to and sausage to the slow cooker
  2. In a separate bowl mix the chicken broth, garlic, onion, vinegar and mustard
  3. Pour the mixture over the vegetables
  4. Salt and pepper to taste
  5. Cook on low 6-8 hours on low, or until potatoes are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...