Monday, April 10, 2017

Turkey Bacon Egg Cups

With tonight kicking off Passover I want to make sure that I have breakfast options that I can eat. I am trying out these paleo, whole 30 egg cups that look pretty amazing and simple to make. This recipe is super simple to make and can easily be stored in the refrigerator.

Ingredients:

cooking spray
12 eggs
12 slices of turkey bacon
spinach leaves
sliced mushrooms
Himalayan salt & pepper
OPTIONAL: Italian seasoning, garlic powder

Directions: 

  1. Preheat the oven to 400. Grease the cupcake pans with cooking spray.
  2. Lay a piece of cooked bacon in each muffin cup, pushing it down. (the bacon will hang over the sides)
  3. Crack an egg in every cup
  4. Add the vegetables of your choice to the cup (I am using spinach and mushroom) 
  5. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 minutes for hard eggs.
  6. Serve the eggs warm
  7. Refrigerate the extras and rewarm as needed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...