Thursday, May 4, 2017

Two Ingredient Cookies

A friend of mine loves coconut and can't have chocolate so while I was browsing Pinterest I found this recipe. I wanted a simple recipe that I can make as a way to say" Thank You!" I enjoy making treats and dinner for my friends.

What I love about this recipe is that it is two ingredients.  Yes, I said it; only TWO ingredients. How awesome is that? I look forward to trying this recipe out and hope my friend enjoys it. 😉

Ingredients:

1 banana 🍌
3/4 cup of coconut

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside for the cookies. Combine both ingredients together and pulse in a food processor, until combined.
Shape into circles and place on the baking sheet.
Place the cookie sheet in the oven and allow to bake for 25 minutes or til golden brown.
Set on a cooling rack to cool or eat and enjoy while warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...