Friday, June 2, 2017

Three Ingredient Roast

Need a simple dinner idea for the weekend? It has been a busy week and college is sure keeping me on my toes. I was going to cook a big dinner tomorrow; but later decided on something simple and now different.  Thanks to Pinterest I found the perfect simple dinner and I will be making it for Saturday dinner.

Ingredients:

  • Beef roast (1-2 lbs)
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 packet onion soup mix


Directions:

  1. Spray the inside of a crock pot with cooking spray to prevent sticking OR you can use a slow cooker bag to reduce clean up.) I still spray the bag if I use one.
  2. Add meat to the pot, top with cream of mushroom soup and onion soup.
  3. Cook on low for 8 hours


I will be serving mine with mashed potatoes and a side vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...