Saturday, June 3, 2017

Turkey Panini w/ Cranberry Mayo

I saw a post from Relish earlier this week on a grilled turkey panini. However, I did not like the ingredients in their recipe so I made my own.


Ingredients:

1/2 can cranberry
2 tbsp mayo
2 handfulls of spinach (fresh)
4 slices bread
4 slices turkey lunchmeat
2 slices Colby jack cheese
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted

Directions:

In a medium skillet melt coconut oil.
In a bowl combine the mayo and cranberry and stir til well combined.
Once the butter melts add a piece of bread to the pan. Add turkey, cheese, spinach.
On the other side of bread place cranberry mayo. Place the bread on top of the meat, cheese and spinach.
Let each side cook til golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...