Saturday, November 11, 2017

Zucchini Gratin

Au-gratin potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes. Since I have began a low carb lifestyle it is important to reduce my carb intake 😔 but this dish is pretty close to my favorite potato dish.

Ingredients:
3 zucchini’s, peeled and sliced
2 tsp all purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Colby jack shredded cheese


Directions:
Peel the zucchini and cut them up. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and add the zucchini to the dish. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, all purpose seasoning, Italian seasoning. Add in the milk and top with cheese. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or till the zucchini is tender. Stir the veggies and add in the flour to create a thicker sauce. Top with bread crumbs and cheese. Bake for another 10-15 minutes and serve while hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...